In 2011 Borosport launched the first stage of its terrain park “Borosport Snow Park”. The park is 520 m long and has three lanes with different levels of difficulty suitable for both beginners and experts and everyone in between. The park is situated in a side run of “Yastrebetz 3" ski slope and is serviced by “Yastrebetz Express” Quad and features a great variety of kickers, rails and obstacles. Extreme sessions and events such as “Air & Jib Challenge”, “Saturday Extreme Sessions”, “Dragon Slope Style Planet X” are held here througout the winter season. Borosport Snow Park is easily accessible and represents a great attraction for those who would rather watch than venture down the course themselves.
Snow Park Rules
- All Snow Park elements are intended for EXPERTS in freestyle skiing and snowboarding!
- Riding in the Snow Park can cause serious injury or even death!
- Show extreme care for your own safety and the safety of everybody around you!
- Only use the jumps and rails within your range of ability!
- All FIS Regulations apply here!
- Wearing a helmet and back protector is obligatory!
- Using the park is done at one's own risk – parents are responsible for their children!
- All orders by the ski patrol must be obeyed!
- Always judge your speed carefully!
- Use extra caution in case of low visibility!
- When the park is closed for maintenance work, riding is absolutely forbidden!
- Do not climb onto the landings!
- Stay off the elements when not riding on them!
- Before jumping, make sure that you have enough landing space and clearance time!
- Leave the landing area immediately - extreme danger!
- Keep the park clean – all trash belongs in the waste containers!
- In case of an accident, close the jump immediately, secure the injured person and offer first aid! Notify the ski rescue at the nearest lift station!
The insurance included in the lift pass does not cover incidents in the Snow Park!!!