The end of summer 2018 is near and all the winter sports lovers are looking forward for the next winter season. We hope that after the weird weather this summer, the forecasts for winter 2018/2019 will be on our side. And while we are waiting for the first snow to cover the highest mountain peaks, let’s check the 10 reasons why we love Borovets so much:
1.During the winter months the climate is soft with plenty of snowfall. And what is better for a skier than enjoying the fresh powder?
2. Between December and March, the mountain offers picturesque snowy views to all the guests in the resort.
3. The variety of ski slopes in Borovets offers great time to everybody
4. With its two terrain parks – Snow Park Borosport in front of the Rila Hotel in central Borovets and Family Park in the upper section of Popangelov trail, Borovets is great spot for the freestyle snowboarders.
5. The ski instructors in Borosport Ski School are always happy to teach you the basics or show you some tricks.
6. In Borokids the youngest skiers are always having fun!
7. Borovets provides excellent conditions for various winter sport races – alpine skiing, snowboarding, freestyle, cross-country and more.
8. The night skiing attracts many skiers and snowboarders in Borovets to enjoy the freshly groomed and abundant snow cover between 6:00 PM -10:00 PM.
9.Borovets offers great variety of entertainment and gastronomy temptations – cosy restaurants, après ski bars and nightclubs.
10. Borovets is great to leave everything for a while and enjoy the quality time with your family and friends…while skiing of course.
Borovets is nominated for "Bulgaria's best winter resort 2018". If Ако и Вие обичате Боровец, подкрепете ни в надпреварата и гласувайте за нас.