1. Lost or damaged lift tickets/passes cannot be replicated or reimbursed.
2. Lift tickets for children - code „Дете/Child“ are valid only and exclusively for children from 7 to 13 years old. Adults attempting to use children’s lift pass will be subject to severe fines.
3. Lift tickets – code “Adult” are valid only and exclusively for adults and children over 13 years of age.
4. Lift passes - mountain bike are valid for adults and children over 7 years of age.
5. The two way lift ticket/pass is for one going uphill and one going downhill with the relevant lift within two weeks period.
6. When passing through the lift gates, the tag will register and open the lift access gate automatically. Please do not get too close to the person passing through the lift gates in front of you so the RFID antenna can work properly.
7. You must carry your lift card in a separate pocket from your cellphone, iPod or any foil wrapped item such as gum wrappers, cold medicine etc.
8. Do not carry more than one card on the left side of your jacket.
9. Do not perforate and do not scratch or harm the surface of the cards in any way.
10. Personal lift ticket/pass cannot be ceded and is not transferable.
11. Should a lift pass/ticket be seized for fraudulent use at the moment it is being used at the access gates the ticket/pass shall be canceled by the Ticket Control staff and the violator shall be refused further access to the ropeways.
12. Follow the rules for personal disinfection! Mantain social distance! Read the COVID-19 Safety and Prevention Rules on our website and follow the signs on the territory of the resort.
13. Borosport Jsc. shall not be held liable, nor shall refund the price of the purchased ticket or lift passes, nor shall be liable for financial compensation should the purchaser of lift passes/tickets be prevented from using them due to one of the following reasons: Power outage; adverse weather conditions – strong wind, too low or too high temperatures, fog, heavy rain, etc. Damaged lift pass as a result from inappropriate use and conservation or attempted intervention on it; Loss of the lift pass; Blocking/Cancellation of the lift pass resulting from a failure to comply with the provisions set out in the General Terms and Conditions; Illness or accident suffered by the holder of the lit pass during it’s use; Termination of the use by the purchaser of the pass prior to the expiry date independently of the reason for the termination, as well as in case of force majeure.
** The seasonal lift pass- summer mountain bike - is valid from 18.06. until 25.09 (incl.). The stated dates of validity can be changed in case of unfavorable weather conditions or other force majeure circumstances.
Warning! The resale or transfer of the lift passes/tickets is strictly forbidden. Please be informed that when you cross the lift gates for the first time, you card is personified by the automatic taking of photo of the first time user. The violators are easily identified at the net crossing of the lift gates with the same card. If and when the same lift pass/ticket is used by more than one individual, the lift pass /ticket is annulled and all rights of use are revoked without the right for compensation.