OUR PROGRAM “BE SAFE & STAY ACTIVE WITH BOROSPORT!”
IN PARTNERSHIP WITH ACIBADEM CITY CLINIC TOKUDA HOSPITAL AND ECOLAB
Dear guests, we are delighted to reunite with you in nature! As we well know, an active lifestyle and fresh air is the best medicine. There’s no better place to venture to, than the lush green pine-forest and picturesque Rila mountain range. Our team is here to assist you with personalized attention and anything you may need.
First and most importantly, we would like to remind all of our guests that keeping each other safe is a shared responsibility.
Our team is working round the clock to ensure your safety and provide you with peace and comfort during your stay with us, in these difficult times. We have implemented the highest standards in cleaning protocols, sanitation and social distancing, for the benefit of all guests and staff.
We apologize in advance if the requirements of our new program “Be Safe & Stay Active with Borosport!” causes delays and/or changes in our regular services.
For the sake of our common safety, please ensure that you comply with the following guidelines at all times:
- Please keep a safe distance of at least 1.5m from others, while moving about in the resort and while queueing at the ticket sales desk or the lift! Only one person at a time is allowed through the access control gates!
- Please wear a face mask when queuing or paying at the ticket sales desk. Covering your nose and mouth with a mask is mandatory as well while queuing in the lift station area or when riding on the lifts, including inside the gondolas!
- Please observe the rules for personal hygiene!
- After using single use/disposable packages/consumables, please discard them right away, in the nearest bin!
- Please use credit/debit cards for payment.
- Please read the –19 Safety and Prevention Rules and Procedures on our website and follow the signage posted throughout the resort!
- All other pre-Covid–19 rules for the use of the lifts remain in force.
- Should you feel a headache, dry cough, weakness or temperature over 37.5С, you should return home immediately, isolate yourself and call your GP without leaving home. For additional instructions you may contact the coordinator of our Covid–19 Response Task Force at 0888 23 00 20.
Dear guests, we kindly ask you to read the safety measures in place, before your arrival to the resort and we thank you in advance for your understanding and strict adherence to these guidelines.
Borosport has set up a Covid–19 Response Task Force which you may contact by phone at +359 888 23 00 20. The Covid–19 prevention measures and rules which we have compiled and implemented are based on instructions by the National Center for Infectious and Parasitic Diseases (NCIPD), guidelines and materials provided by the General Labor Inspectorate, the Ministry of Tourism, the Ministry of Health, the World Health Organization, the European Center for Disease Prevention and Control, as well as the best international practices for sanitation of mountain, forest, entertainment and other types of parks and respective equipment. Our medical partner and consultant in the preparation process is the Tokuda Hospital and its chief epidemiologist, who assists us with continuous coordination and updates, to our safety rules and procedures.
For your safety we have:
- identified areas and equipment – subject to frequent disinfection, due to high risk of disease spread and transmission
- chosen disinfectants with adequate and safe virucidal action for indoor and outdoor areas, approved for use of public spaces
- implemented site specific sanitation protocols for each area, considering disease risk and guest and staff safety
- established a response protocol in the event of confirmed infection cases on the territory of Borovets resort (guests and staff) - contact persons, notification, transport, mandatory information to be provided to the health authorities needed for contact tracing etc.
- updated measures and procedures according to the climate specifics of Borovets resort, for the summer and winter seasons.
All our employees and staff undergo initial and ongoing trainings, organized by the Covid–19 Response Task Force on the following topics:
- Specifics of the viral infection caused by Covid-19
- Mandatory prevention measures – personal safety
- Mandatory prevention measures – guests’ safety
- Safe operation and use of disinfectants
- Rules for actions and communication in the event of a confirmed infection case on the territory of the resort and the surrounding area
- Rules for actions and communication in the event of a confirmed infection case of guests and/or staff
Employees displaying temperature over 37.5º С are not allowed on the work premises.
Signage and summary information about the safety and prevention measures for guests and staff are posted throughout the resort at all sites operated by Borosport. Please read them carefully. Thank you for observing all rules and instructions.
Disinfectants approved for prevention from viral pathogens are used for all disinfection measures. The preparation of the disinfectant solutions is done in compliance with the guidelines given by the Ministry of Health, our consultant Tokuda Hospital and the manufacturer. The binding minimum concentrates for the sanitizing solutions are strictly observed.
Sanitation dispensers for employees use are located in all of our offices, the Adventure center, the bike depot, the ticket sales points and the lift stations, next to the rope town “Boroland” and the Kids’ area outside, in the cars/shuttles used for the transport of guests and employees.
Work Outfit and Personal Protective Equipment
Each employee in direct contact with guests wears, unconditionally, a face mask for single or multiple use. Before putting on face masks, employees wash their hands thoroughly with soap and water – and only as a last resort (should there be no access to running hot water) are they to use hand sanitizer.
All employees disinfect their hands minimum once per hour. A more frequent disinfection shall be applied if needed and all employees shall be instructed accordingly.
Sanitation dispensers for employees’ use are located in all of our offices, the Adventure center, the ticket sales points and the lift stations, in the cars/shuttles used for the transport of guests and employees, near all outdoor play grounds and areas.
The masks are used throughout the shifts and are worn in a way to cover fully the nose and the mouth indoors or outdoors whenever the safe 1.5 m distancing cannot be observed.
Guests movement and flow
We have organized the guests’ movement flows in a way that guarantees:
- one-way direction;
- a minimum of 1.5 meters between guests;
- an even load on the lifts, while maintaining a safe distance
Only guests wearing face masks or other type face coverings will be allowed in the Adventure Center and all lift facilities and at Borosport’s ticket sales desks.
The spaces at the ticket offices and the access control gates are marked to indicate the right distances and the given direction.
Staff does not assist guests when loading or unloading except passengers with reduced mobility when the accompanying person cannot provide adequate assistance or when expressly asked by the guest.
Guests are not allowed to stand closer to each other than the binding distance unless they belong to one family/household.
Congregation of guests is not allowed, including in areas such as the Adventure center, bikes and equipment rental, gathering areas for mountain hiking/climbing/tours/others.
Should a tourist display Covid-19 symptoms:
- He/she should avoid contact with other people and isolate themselves in special isolation premises in the resort (please see below) or
- Stay where he/she is accommodated and inform the manager or the Reception desk and ask for assistance and contact with a medical facility or with tel.112.
The company designates premises for isolating infected guests or employees. The premises are provided with personal protective equipment and disinfectants.
In the event of a confirmed infection case the special communication procedure should be followed /tel.112, telephone for the territory of Borovets resort/ and all subsequent actions depending on the state of the infected person.
Ticket sale desks and Adventure center
We have implemented a sanitation schedule for:
- The premises’ floors
- The door handles and doors
- All work tops such as counters, desks, keyboard, monitor, mouse
- The counter of the cashier’s desk and the POS terminal
- Plexiglass screens
Please wait for your turn and keep a safe distance of at least 1.5 m!
Please wait for your turn and keep a safe distance. A maximum of 3 guests are allowed into the Adventure Center at a given time while safe distance is observed.
Only guests wearing face masks or other type face coverings will be allowed in.
Please use credit/debit cards for payment.
Please observe the signage.
Please make use of the sanitizing dispenser on the cashier’s desk counter and the Adventure center.
Guided Tours Guest Transfer
Our transportation company is also abiding by the Covid–19 prevention rules. Our staff in charge of the transfers are observing the following rules:
- Use of personal protective equipment (face mask and gloves) is mandatory at all times;
- Please keep your masks on during the whole trip!
- Please maintain a high standard of personal hygiene making use of the hand sanitizer provided in the bus / car!
Summer outdoor games equipment rental: all items are fully sanitized after being returned by each user.
Gondola lift Yastrebets
- We have implemented a regular sanitation schedule for:
- Doors / door handles – entry / exit and employees’ cabins
- High frequency touch points – handrails, checking devices etc.
- Gondolas (please see below)
All stations have sufficient stock of equipment and sanitation products.
The lift and the gondolas are sanitized twice a day, once at midday for a scheduled period, while the lift is closed to guests and at the end of each workday.
We have implemented a regular sanitation schedule for:
- Doors / door handles of employees’ premises
- High frequency touch points – handrails, checking devices, floors, checklist, etc.
- Chairs (please see below)
All stations have sufficient stock of equipment and sanitation products.
The chairlifts are sanitized twice a day – once at midday for a scheduled period, while the chairlifts are closed to guests and at the end of each workday.
- The distance while queuing for the lift must be at least 1.5m.
- Face masks are compulsory while queuing for the lift and during your ride on the chairlifts.
- The number of guests riding on the chairlifts may be restricted by Borosport, if needed.
- Staff does not assist guests when loading or unloading except passengers with reduced mobility whenever the accompanying person cannot provide adequate assistance or when expressly asked by the guest.
- All guests not keeping distance or using the chairlifts without face masks may have their pass/es invalidated by Ticket Control.
Adm. Offices and work premises
We have introduced strict sanitation protocols for the main office premises of the Company.
All employees in all administrative departments are required to wear face masks indoors, at all times.
Updating our Covid–19 Safety Rules and Procedures
We follow regularly the constantly changing epidemic situation in our country and in the world, as well as the information coming from the WHO and the EU institutions. We are adapting and updating our Covid–19 Safety and Prevention Rules based on the guidelines from the Bulgarian health authorities, the Bulgarian government and the standards and practices of the other EU member countries. Each and every one of the rules and procedures on our Program “Be Healthy & Stay Active with Borosport!” will be updated regularly and we will keep you notified of every change.
Dear guests, we don’t know when this pandemic will be over or when our lives will go back to normal. Meanwhile we will be adhering to the standards of the “new normal”. But we would like you to know that when you decide to travel once again, we will be ready to welcome you back to a safe and clean environment.
Thank you for your loyal support. Please be healthy and stay active.