Tickets and lift passes prices
Two-way ticket Gondola Yastrebets - Adult
Two-way ticket Gondola Yastrebets - Child
Two-way ticket Quad chair Sitnyakovo Express - Adult
Two-way ticket Quad chair Sitnyakovo Express - Child
Two - way ticket Gondola Yastrebets - Adult 65 +
Two - way ticket Quad chair Sitnyakovo Express - Adult 65 +
Daily lift pass - mountain bike - Adult
Daily lift pass - mountain bike - Child
Two days lift pass - mountain bike - Adult
Two days lift pass - mountain bike - Child
Three days lift pass - mountain bike - Adult
Three days lift pass - mountain bike - Child
Six non - consecutive days lift pass - mountain bike - Adult
Six non - consecutive days lift pass - mountain bike - Child
Seasonal lift pass - summer mountain bike - Adult
Seasonal lift pass - summer mountain bike - Child
Terms and conditions
1. Lost or damaged lift tickets/passes cannot be replicated or reimbursed.
2. Lift tickets for children - code „Дете/Child“ are valid only and exclusively for children from 7 to 13 years old. Adults attempting to use children’s lift pass will be subject to severe fines.
3. Lift tickets and passes – code “Adult” are valid only and exclusively for adults and children over 13 years of age.
4. Lift passes - mountain bike are valid for adults and children over 7 years of age.
5. The two way lift ticket/pass is for one going uphill and one going downhill with the relevant lift within two weeks period.
6. When passing through the lift gates, the tag will register and open the lift access gate automatically. Please do not get too close to the person passing through the lift gates in front of you so the RFID antenna can work properly.
7. You must carry your lift card in a separate pocket from your cellphone, iPod or any foil wrapped item such as gum wrappers, cold medicine etc.
8. Do not carry more than one card on the left side of your jacket.
9. Do not perforate and do not scratch or harm the surface of the cards in any way.
10. Personal lift ticket/pass cannot be ceded and is not transferable.
11. Should a lift pass/ticket be seized for fraudulent use at the moment it is being used at the access gates the ticket/pass shall be canceled by the Ticket Control staff and the violator shall be refused further access to the ropeways.
13. Borosport Jsc. shall not be held liable, nor shall refund the price of the purchased ticket or lift passes, nor shall be liable for financial compensation should the purchaser of lift passes/tickets be prevented from using them due to one of the following reasons: Power outage; adverse weather conditions – strong wind, too low or too high temperatures, fog, heavy rain, etc. Damaged lift pass as a result from inappropriate use and conservation or attempted intervention on it; Loss of the lift pass; Blocking/Cancellation of the lift pass resulting from a failure to comply with the provisions set out in the General Terms and Conditions; Illness or accident suffered by the holder of the lit pass during it’s use; Termination of the use by the purchaser of the pass prior to the expiry date independently of the reason for the termination, as well as in case of force majeure.
** The seasonal lift pass- summer mountain bike and the six non - consecutive days lift pass - mountain bike- are valid from 17.06. until 24.09 (incl.). The stated dates of validity can be changed in case of unfavorable weather conditions or other force majeure circumstances.
Warning! The resale or transfer of the lift passes/tickets is strictly forbidden. Please be informed that when you cross the lift gates for the first time, you card is personified by the automatic taking of photo of the first time user. The violators are easily identified at the net crossing of the lift gates with the same card. If and when the same lift pass/ticket is used by more than one individual, the lift pass /ticket is annulled and all rights of use are revoked without the right for compensation.
Disabled people discount
1. People with disabilities are entitled to a 50% (fifty per cent) discount on the prices of lift passes at the ticket offices to the exception of season lift passes for the lifts of Borosport Jsc. in Borovets resort.
2. People with disabilities with one carer are entitled to a 50% (fifty per cent) discount on the prices of two-way tickets for Gondola lift and Sitnyakovo Exspress at the ticket offices for the lifts of Borosport Jsc.
3. Personal ID.
4. For the discount to apply the disabled person (if Bulgarian citizen) shall have to produce to the cashier of Borosport Jsc. a copy of a valid expert statement of the territorial medical commission (TELK) of the national expert medical commission (NELK), whereas disabled people- foreign citizens - a respective statement or other official paper released from a competent administrative entity provided by their national legislation, stating of their disability, executed in English, German, French or Russian language (documents in other languages shall be accompanied by the respective official translation in one of the languages mentioned).
5. For the scope of the present ordinance the term "people with disabilities" shall correspond to the definition in Section 1, art.2 of the complementary regulations of the Integration of People with Disabilities Act, namely: "A person with permanent disability" is a person, whose capabilities to act in a manner and on a scale typical for a healthy person are diminished due to a anatomical, physiological or psychological injury and for whom the medical expert authorities have established a degree of reduced working capacity or have established a type and level of damage of 50 per cent and over.